To Make it Simply you can go and stay in your Bulgarian Homes for a TOTAL of 90 days in any 180 days this is simply but, I am sure that some expats will ponder on this and think how can I get round this its simple you can't after 90 day you must apply for a visa yes a visa
- You can visit family and friend for 90 Days not 91 or does the day not count as, I arrived at 13.30 on a easy jet plane so I lost 13 Hours can, I claim 6 extra day for this ... NO YOU CAN'T
- Bulgaria like Cyprus, Romania and Croatia are not part of the Schengen area then you can go to say Spain or any non EU like the UK FOR 90 Days and then return to Bulgaria or get an Irish Passport and apply for a Bulgarian Citizenship as a EU Citizen,
- To stay for longer, to work in Bulgaria including making British pies and Sausages you need a work Visa
- To stay longer than 90 days you needs long-term Type D visa, check what you need for a type D visa requirement. before you travel.
- UK citizens living in Bulgaria with a residence permit basis will not count towards the 90-day limit.
- As a non-EU national, Your British passport will be stamped on entry and exit.
- Irish Passport Holder are NOT limited to the 90 Day rules
- Family members of Irish nationals (spouse, children, or registered unmarried partners can join their UK Family as long as they have a Irish passport holding nationals any time.
- UK Citizens with perminate residency are entitled to have their spouse, children, or registered unmarried partners join them to